Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Tactics

Go down 
+4
Sixtus
Oafmwl
Fearnone
Dankness
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info
Career: Black Orc

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Increases dodge chance by 2%
Increases parry chance by 2%
Increases corporeal resist 15%
Increases elemental resist 15%
Increases ballistic skill 5%
Increases str 5%
Increases critical hit bonus damage dealt by 36%
Increases Toughness by 5%
Increases Influence gain by 72%
Increases renown by 71%
Increases int by 5%
Increases initiative by 5%
Increases weaponskill by 5%
Increases experience gain by 58%
Increases Action Points regain rate by 10%
Increases Willpower by 5%
Increases critical chance with ranged attack by 42%
Increases critical chance with magic by 42%
Increases critical heal chance by 42%
Increases critical chance with melee by 42%
Increases disrupt chance by 2%
Increases spirit resistance by 2%
Increases armor by 5%
Deals 3 damage back to the attacker when you're struck by a melee attack

Also, there're 3 different types of tactics:
Defensive, Stats Buff, Offensive.

Example of sample tactic:
Enhanced Fame l - (defensive level 10) Increases Influence gain by 72%

Also, 3 levels of guild banners:
Recruit's Battle Standart * guild rank 6
Warrior's Battle Standart *guild rank 18
Campaigenr's War Standart *guild rank 30

And, at last, 2 screenshots with guild UI:
http://savepic.ru/200771.htm
http://savepic.ru/202819.htm
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:51 pm

Here's my guild tactics: I'm gonna run at them head-on, and everyone else is gonna keep dps on the baddies and heals on me. There, now we can't possibly lose!
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info
Career: Zealot

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:25 pm

Fearnone wrote:
Here's my guild tactics: I'm gonna run at them head-on, and everyone else is gonna keep dps on the baddies and heals on me. There, now we can't possibly lose!

And your our leader...
Back to top Go down
Sixtus
Officer
Sixtus

Character info
Career: Shaman

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 pm

I think we should use the + renown/exp buffs till 40 then focus on crit chance. Other opinions?
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 pm

It all depends if we can reset the points.
Back to top Go down
Lazuris
Lazuris

Character info
Career: Disciple of Khaine

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Yum, crit chance... but yeah, I would agree with you about the renown/exp thing, it would help a lot while leveling.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info
Career: Squig Herder

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:57 pm

We should avoid the individual stat boosts the 10% action points regen rate is one that is probably overlooked but thats a very nice one. Firing off our abilities faster and I know you all have been in a situation where if you could get off that just one more heal you can win a fight but you die right before you get enough points to use it.

Besides that the big ones I see are

Increases critical chance with ranged attack by 42%
Increases critical chance with magic by 42%
Increases critical heal chance by 42%
Increases critical chance with melee by 42%

But since these would be ideally be loaded onto our banner we can change the setup based on what kind of group we're running. If we only have one healer instead of a healer and a backup then we could load the heal chance. The question is does that 42% crit chance with magic affect heals, probably not but if it does then that ones pretty much required.

But beyond that probably best way would be to load up heal chance and melee chance then depending on our count of magic users and what mastery our DPS characters are either load up ranged chance or magic chance. And if we find ourselves in a group thats almost completely melee then we can load up the critical hit bonus damage. I'm not exactly how useful the 10% action bonus is we'll have to test that one out it may be almost required once we're actually playing.

When the guild is newer

Increases renown by 71%
Increases Action Points regain rate by 10%

Depending on how important influence is that can probably be left off and then we have 3 main tactics that can be our starting setup. I dont really know anything about influence though at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koyiro.deviantart.com
Starky
Starky

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:21 pm

Okay I looked back over things, I'd say Influence is probably better than the Action Points regen for levelling purposes as you get influence you can get nice rewards from the influence NPC in each tier resulting in "powerful weapons and armor rewards" and the nature of these rewards is to always be useful to the class you are instead of having quests that have nothing useful for you. This means you dont have to do as many public quests to get that top tier reward which is nice. I'll probably wind up farming PQ's for drops anyway, so I'm now reccomending for when the guild is new:

Increases renown by 71%

Also if Darso can tell us what the fee is for a new guild creation that'd be awesome lol
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Your hear that Darso? We're waiting...
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info
Career: Disciple of Khaine

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:23 am

i started dl at 3, its now 11:30 and its only t 82% so very depressing ><
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 am

Holy crap what kinda crappy internet do you have?
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:56 am

might be from where he's downloading. If he got into the beta then I'm sure others did and are all trying to do what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:45 am

yeah and he's failing magnificently lol, no seriously please dont tell me their downloader is going to be as bad as WoW's
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Well, consider all of the content that he was downloading. On top of that, all of the other people who won in the comic contest downloading the same time he is.
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:54 pm

This is a link from the main website of warhammer. It just gives a over view of how the tactics work. I joined a guild in the closed beta to see how the guild system works.

http://herald.warhammeronline.com/warherald/NewsArticle.war?id=189
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:31 am

Okay now that I"ve tried out the beta I'd reccomend these three to start out with when we first join the guild

Increases renown by 71%
Increases Toughness by 5% or Increases initiative by 5%

Toughness reduces DPS on everything against you and initiative reduces the chance critical hits will land on you meaning you take less damage with either.

Renown bonus because the renown gear completely kicks the shit out of most of the PvE gear you'll find and if you find a good piece of PvE gear it'll suck in 3-4 levels when you get your next set of gear.

And critical hit bonus damage means it applies to all critical hits including critical heals and that way we don't have to choose increase melee critical ranged healing etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Slaptyback

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Just to share what we've done in Genesis with you guys and what we plan to get.

We are looking at the long run ATM since right now it does not appear that you can "respec" your guild tactics.

We started with Vigor (10% increased AP regen) and ranked it up with our first 3 points to rank 3 (30% increased AP regen). Next we'll be going for Imp Toughness (5% Toughness) and ranking that up to rank 3 as well (15%).

We're all fairly certain that we will use increased crit chance for the 3rd tactic but haven't quite finalized that decision. Increased rep/gold/renown are also things we're considering.

Just food for thought Smile
Back to top Go down
Slaptyback

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 pm

Starky wrote:

Toughness reduces DPS on everything against you and initiative reduces the chance critical hits will land on you meaning you take less damage with either.

Don't forget initiative does more than reduce the chance to be critically hit, it also increases stealth detection which is extremely handy for healers so they aren't instagibbed by witch hunters and their ridiculous crippling poison.

We are considering that as well but are looking at that as one of the last things to get since it is more of an "end-game" stat (and less valuable than others IMO).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Tactics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Tactics   Guild Tactics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Tactics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: Guild Relations-
Jump to: