Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>

Go down 
+6
Dankness
Darso
Flakx
Sixtus
koenigcitizen
Slaptyback
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Slaptyback

Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Hello all, I made a post of creating our own WAAAGH!!! style alliance for keep siege on the WARhammer Alliance forums and was directed to contact you all here.

Genesis is still growing but we consist of mostly extremely skilled and mature players, at the moment we are short on higher ranks to push back the massive Vendetta forces and take their keeps. We currently have roughly 70 members but only have 20-30 online at any point in time and almost half are stil in T1.

So I come here to propose to you an alliance (whether it be formal or not). Very Happy

Feel free to contact me or any other officers to talk about it. Officers are: Slaptyback, DaChoppa, Icegar, Zriel
Back to top Go down
koenigcitizen
koenigcitizen

Character info
Career: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:49 pm

We are probably in the same situation, with at least half members in tier 1. Hopefully one of our officers will get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sixtus
Officer
Sixtus

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:02 pm

Yep, I'll talk to the other officers and contact you within the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
Flakx
Flakx

Character info
Career: Zealot

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:10 pm

Vendetta pisses me off cause they are like a freaking zerg that is everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info
Career: Disciple of Khaine

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm

Yes i have seen your guild around on the server, and i think that we would love to discuss some future alliance things with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Slaptyback

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Just hit up any of us in game Smile

I'd love to smash Vendetta and it'd even be nice to show Goon Squad how a real community WAAAGH is formed with out membership fees 4 times that of the game cost.
Back to top Go down
koenigcitizen
koenigcitizen

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:37 pm

God I hate Goon Squad.. Really wish they were order so I can kill them over and over...

They turn our server forum boards into total trash with constant trolling of EVERY SINGLE thread...

I keep reporting them every time.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info
Career: Black Orc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:12 pm

koenigcitizen wrote:
God I hate Goon Squad.. Really wish they were order so I can kill them over and over...

They turn our server forum boards into total trash with constant trolling of EVERY SINGLE thread...

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dronz/Hati
Dronz/Hati

Character info
Career: Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 pm

koenigcitizen wrote:

Thats what happens when you give monkeys computer and Inernet connection
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Yeah as soon as I get out of the queue we can talk about an alliance lol.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info
Career: Squig Herder

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:19 pm

these guys dislike goon squad I approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.koyiro.deviantart.com
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info
Career: Black Orc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:20 pm

I'm up for it. However, I think some of the things Good Squad does is funny. (: Like acting like NPCs and being flagged so newbies attack them. (: hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Cire
Cire

Character info
Career: Witch Elf

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 am

Haha! I haven't met them yet but considering the amount of people who hate them, they must be terrible.
Back to top Go down
Slaptyback

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:38 am

koenigcitizen wrote:

Precicely why I hate them too Razz

'Dachoppa' is currently our "Guild Leader" king (we're more of a council) if you want to hit him up in game and form the alliance anytime he's ready to do so.
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:52 pm

Thats kinda the same thing we have here, I'm the guild leader, but I don't make any decisions without consulting with the other officers first. I'll get this alliance set up as soon as I can. I look forward to looking forward to working with you folks at Genesis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>   Alliance Propsal: <Genesis> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Propsal: <Genesis>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: Guild Relations-
Jump to: