Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alliance Information - Server: Azazel

Go down 
+4
Oafmwl
Dankness
Sixtus
Darso
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info
Career: Disciple of Khaine

Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:08 pm

This post is dedicated to listing our guild alliances we currently have on our server. If you would like to propose an alliance, please say so in this forum. Requiem will only consider guilds that are mature and skilled. Please put your contact information as well as your in game name in your post so we will be able to let you know our decision.
Back to top Go down
Sixtus
Officer
Sixtus

Character info
Career: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:11 pm

And by vile and crazy he means cute and fluffy!.. Or is that going to far?.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:30 pm

No we are not cute and fluffy, we are big! and spikey! and like to kill stuff!
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info
Career: Black Orc

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:30 am

I hear Chosen are great to cuddle with. Little pansies. Razz
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:41 am

HEY! Well..um....i dont know what class your playing so.. YEA!
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:45 am

Well, in all honesty... Lyzah is considering making a Squig Herder now... and I've been debating about the Shaman. Accept for the fact I really don't WANT to heal, but either way I'll still have to DPS spec or not.

I could just be full healz! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info
Career: Zealot

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:52 pm

If Lyzah is a Squig Herder then that would give us some range dps, and on the healing part me and Sixtus are the 2 support classes right now everyone else is a melee class. But what is going to be cool with the support classes in War is that they won't be a spam 1 button on healing like WoW is. We will be able to do some dps and some healing but im sure that might change as people might QQ on it being over powered and that they nerf our dps and make the support classes just healing.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:59 pm

Oafmwl wrote:
If Lyzah is a Squig Herder then that would give us some range dps, and on the healing part me and Sixtus are the 2 support classes right now everyone else is a melee class. But what is going to be cool with the support classes in War is that they won't be a spam 1 button on healing like WoW is. We will be able to do some dps and some healing but im sure that might change as people might QQ on it being over powered and that they nerf our dps and make the support classes just healing.

Yeah, I know about that. If that's the case, if you and Sixtus don't mind... I'd really like to go Goblin Shaman and spec purely DPS. However, I remember about a year ago I read something or watched a video about how in order for your character to be... "the best that it can be" you have to do both. I'm not 100% sure on that though.

I'm gonna go smoke a J real quick and then I'll do a follow-up post. Because I really need to figure out what the hell I'm going to be. Smile I can play anything well, just need to find what will be the most fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:06 pm

Yea, I saw videos on that too saying to be the best. And I don't care on what you play as long as you are having fun and can play well.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:21 pm

Oafmwl wrote:
Yea, I saw videos on that too saying to be the best. And I don't care on what you play as long as you are having fun and can play well.

In my opinion, I'm not 100% sure if you've played WoW. I'm 99% sure that you have, as most people have. However, I ran a very succesful WSG Pre-made with my friends. We had 4 Priests, anyways, my point being this... if I go Shaman... ( this is not a run on sentance bounce ) you said we have mostly melee... will be just fine for survivability. I have read on the scenarios, and 3 Shaman that knew what they were doing as a support class, throw in a tank and maybe a diciple of Khaine ( http://tinyurl.com/5cpl9q ) and I promise, we could rank renown and our "level" quick.
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Yea DoC's are very interesting classes, but well have to see when the beta/game comes out to see how well a class can handle themselves in purely one spec.
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:05 pm

That being said i was thinking about how Mythic wanted shaman to work (as they say in many sources) that you have to do dps to heal well, while DoC have to do damage as well to pull off spells, so these classes are going to start off as good dps classes because they have to have some boost in order to heal well, so maybe a solid dps shaman could be possible and effective, but this is just speculation.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:29 pm

http://files.filefront.com/Shaman+T3+PvErar/;10798501;/fileinfo.html/1/1
Back to top Go down
Sixtus
Officer
Sixtus

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 2:39 am

Lacruse, I think you'll be fine pure DPS, because I'm thinking of going 70/30 healing spec and Oaf is mostly healing too. Besides, you can dps for like 95% of the time then throw off a really big ass heal after you build up your Gork meter, then go back to dps.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:10 am

Sounds good to me. I don't mind doing both at the same time. I'm honestly stoked to play. That is all. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sixtus
Officer
Sixtus

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Same here.. And why are we all talking about this in guild relations? I guess I should create a class forum or something
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Yeah I was noticing that myself. Now any guild that comes over here is gonna think we're nuts.

Oh wait...we are... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lyzah
Lyzah

Character info
Career: Witch Elf

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 5:18 pm

WARHAMMER ROCKS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarrat

Sarrat

PostSubject: Greetings and Bloody Salutaions from KAOS   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:59 pm

Heya folks,

Thought I saw one of your folks on Caledor? Strength in numbers and all that, I'm sure our GM would be interested in speaking with one of your officers. Feel free to visit our Alliance page if interested.

Thanks for your time.
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://kaos.clanservers.com/forum/index.php
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 pm

It's a trap RUN AWAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Flakx
Flakx

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 1:38 pm

So has anybody like, contacted the guy to make sure we roll on the same server and make a guild alliance or what.
Back to top Go down
Sarrat

Sarrat

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:55 pm

Flakx wrote:
So has anybody like, contacted the guy to make sure we roll on the same server and make a guild alliance or what.

lol!

Not yet, http://kaos.clanservers.com/forum/index.php
Back to top Go down
Flakx
Flakx

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:55 pm

Yeah I visited your forums, you guys seem very organized, I wish one of our officers would get in contact with you >.>
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 5:52 pm

i recently sent a message to Eagle on your forums, so just keep in touch!
Back to top Go down
Sarrat

Sarrat

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:53 pm

Darso wrote:
i recently sent a message to Eagle on your forums, so just keep in touch!

Cool, Eagle is an organization freak so he will be getting back to your for sure.
Thanks for the update
Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance Information - Server: Azazel   Alliance Information - Server: Azazel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Information - Server: Azazel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: Guild Relations-
Jump to: