Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Roster

Go down 
+19
Dronz/Hati
Warax
Alyxx
koenigcitizen
Eaj Cire
Dies Irae
zugrak
Roomil
Ravalis
Starky
KHERMIT
side_show
Fearnone
Lazuris
Darso
Sixtus
Oafmwl
Valarauka
Dankness
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info
Career: Zealot

Current Roster - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Hope it doesnt keep going to up though like wow. Like 5 - 10 - 15 - 20 and so on. If it's like something that doesn't cost to much then it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info
Career: Black Orc

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:16 am

In DAoC, it went up in price... but the longer you went without respecing it went down in price. +time = -cost
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:49 am

thats how wow was did it to, didn't know DAoC did it that way to.
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:21 pm

Well so much for me trying to dps, guess I really am stuck tanking then lol. Was it kind of expensive over time in DAoC or was there like a cap for how expensive it would be or something?
Back to top Go down
KHERMIT
KHERMIT

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:35 pm

go discord (magic) so u can tank and pvp its like a shockadin
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:22 pm

There was a cap. It wont be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info
Career: Squig Herder

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm

I'm probably going to be a squig herder maybe a chosen but I'm leaning towards squig herder. Small possibility I might do magus or a dark elf class, probably do a support class for my second character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koyiro.deviantart.com
Starky
Starky

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Okay I'm reasonably certain I"m going to go with a Squiggy, probably a Zealot or a DoK for my second class
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info
Career: Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:31 pm

Sorcerer path of agony, Alchemy and forgot the name of the gathering skill to grow shrooms weeds and fungi but yea thats me your local potion making dude that blows stuff up
Back to top Go down
Roomil
Roomil

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 am

K guys, upon further review of the healing classes based on the inputs of beta testers, I've decided to be a Zealot. Not only is this an asset to us, but it's a class that could compliment our healing roster. We currently have 3 healers of each faction except for the chaos. I will fill this role Smile cheers

Oh and uhh.. this also alleviates the ponderings you guys may have on what class will I be. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/k41z
Starky
Starky

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 am

guess you need to change your sig though it is rather awesome with the WAAAAGH included
Back to top Go down
side_show
side_show

Character info
Career: Magus

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:43 am

from what ive been reading and seeing, zealot should be a blast. people on betaleaks seem to think that zealot is the best destro side healer overall. and their support spells are pretty sweet too i hear.
Back to top Go down
Valarauka
Valarauka

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:43 am

i nominate roomil as my personal healer, kthx
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:54 am

i just want a big dude in front of me so i don't get hit Smile heals not necessary I blow it up real fast boss!
Back to top Go down
Roomil
Roomil

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:40 am

Valarauka wrote:
i nominate roomil as my personal healer, kthx

I nominate Val as my personal tank.. wtb dps pst! cheers
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:28 pm

dps for sale! lol
Back to top Go down
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 pm

Sixtus is my healer, I just hope he's decent at it considering the only healing he's done was as a druid a long time ago in WoW.
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 pm

i call lacruse as my tank/healer! makes me sad that dark elves have no tank..... sob sob, sad thing is that the DoK will be the tank at the start I am assuming, at least until races start to merge.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm

I'll gladly be your Healer. Razz

However, I will be like the Shaman in WoW ... healing... but not the main healer ( I'm not bitch, haha )

I think the Delf starting zone is goin to be a blast, simply because we don't have a tank. So we are all goin to be running around running from things that will kill us in two hits, kiting it like old EQ days with my Druid. Woop woop! Smile They'll probably make mobs not hit as hard in that certain area, I don't know. I need to update the roster and what not.
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:37 pm

they can hit as hard as they want but as long as we drop fools asap it wont be a problem
Back to top Go down
Roomil
Roomil

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

correct me if i'm wrong but aren't DoK's also considered tanks? well. somewhat.. Question
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 pm

In Warhammer Online? No, they are not tanks. They wear leather armor. They are now the only "tanks" that Dark Elfs have... seeing as Sorcs and Witch Elfs are practically naked.
Back to top Go down
Roomil
Roomil

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:03 pm

So who's tanking for the Dark Elf Faction? Question
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:06 pm

They will not have one.
Back to top Go down
zugrak

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:10 pm

Haha, I'll be honest, my name is more of a name pending. It may end up as the name of my Orc. I originally thought of the name for WoW, was going to have an Arms Warrior Orc, named Zugrak, with the guild for his tag. But that never happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Roster
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: Guild Relations-
Jump to: