Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Roster

Go down 
+19
Dronz/Hati
Warax
Alyxx
koenigcitizen
Eaj Cire
Dies Irae
zugrak
Roomil
Ravalis
Starky
KHERMIT
side_show
Fearnone
Lazuris
Darso
Sixtus
Oafmwl
Valarauka
Dankness
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Eaj Cire
Officer
Eaj Cire

Character info
Career: Witch Elf

Current Roster - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:55 pm

Well, for me I can say this; I will be playing all the time. My main will still be the WitchElf, because I love DPS and she fracking rocks. But, I will also have a Sorceress and a Healer steadily climbing up with her. Probably even a Magus. That way I can simply log in whatever we need.
And no, this wont cut into my main as like I said, I have all day and night to play.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info
Career: Squig Herder

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:39 pm

Squig Herders are pretty nice I can regularly score in the top 3 for total damage in scenarios with only 1 or 2 deaths even in the greenskin/dwarf t2 scenario the mourkain temple which basically is one large skirmish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.koyiro.deviantart.com
Fearnone
Guild Leader
Fearnone

Character info
Career: Chosen

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:05 pm

We will stop accepting everyone who comes over here when we have a game to play on a consistant basis. I.e. September 18. Get some.
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info
Career: Sorcerer

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:19 am

OK so after playing the preview a little bit I decided that the sorc is definetly not for me. The whole dark magic meter isn't really there you have to mouse over it to see how much you have built up. So instead I am going to roll a zealot. Not sure if I am going DPS or heal yet but zealot fo sho
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:51 am

after about 5 minutes I got used to telling how charged it was by the color, it changes color in each category, and I got into a very nice groove of building dark magic then using it to get a crit on the 1sec cast spell then purging it all with direct damage starting over again. Once youg et into a good pattern of building your dark magic up to around 60-70% you can only take maybe 1 backlash then clear it all and start over again. Charging up to 100% is too risky in PvP but in PvE I was fighting stuff lower level than me so if doom bolt critted it would kill them in 1 hit so I could charge up to 100% then just slaughter massive amounts of monsters. In short Sorc is FUN!
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:34 am

just wasn't my cup of tea
Back to top Go down
koenigcitizen
koenigcitizen

Character info
Career: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:32 am

Well, I am 99% sure I will be playing a sorceress. I still want to try out Maradueer (sp?), DoK, Zealot.

I played WE to level 4, it was fun, but I like ranged dps a lot.

Sorceresses are a lot of fun. If I have a good healer in the group who can throw me an occasional HoT, I can really crank out DPS. I like the dark magic mechanic a lot. Yesterday in Open RvR I crit another player for 730 damage. Thats at level 9!

I will be likely speccing for Single Target DPS and DoTs. AoEs are nice and all (you know, to top the leaderboards in damage), but Single Target DPS and DoTs is what kills people in PvP. AoEs are there to just cause chaos, and make people back up a little. An AoE does a lot of overall damage, but only takes off 1/5 or so from individual hp bar. Let my sorceress single-target-assist the tank, and you will see people drop like flies.

The only downside to the sorceress is that anytime an enemy just looks at me funny, I die. It is insane how squishy we are, but I guess I should not expect any more survivability from a class that wears bikinis for armor.

Another thing is that there is talk on the forums that all dark elves are getting nerfed prior release (*ahem* adjusted). They are taking away the dark elf tactic that does +50% damage on crits, which is quite a nerf for sorceresses and WEs. Oh well. I can 3 shot a tank now if he does not get heals, so maybe sorceresses are a little OP (we are still not as strong as BWs).
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info
Career: Zealot

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:11 pm

koenigcitizen wrote:

If I have a good healer in the group who can throw me an occasional HoT, I can really crank out DPS.

Im that healer. Zealots are really the main healers. I'm not the healer that has to do dmg and heal. I put all my view on healing my team mates. I'll try to throw out dots but i make sure team amtes are are ways up. So with me you won't ever die (unless there 3 witch hunters on you then you will be seeing me gtfoing god i hate them)
Back to top Go down
Starky
Starky

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:10 pm

koenigcitizen wrote:

The only downside to the sorceress is that anytime an enemy just looks at me funny, I die. It is insane how squishy we are, but I guess I should not expect any more survivability from a class that wears bikinis for armor.

I was playing in isle of bone yesterday with my sorceress and I was only getting killed every 10 minutes if they really focused on me. And it was a big battle with around 20 people on each side at any given time. If someones shooting at you retreat behind the chaos even if your 3 second cast isn't done yet.

Another thing is if you start your 3 second cast bolt spell on the very edge of the range and they run out 90% of the time it will still cast on them which is a nasty weapon which lets you stay near the back shooting at people who dare to come close.
Back to top Go down
koenigcitizen
koenigcitizen

Character info
Career: Shaman

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Yeah, I did not notice that I was dying more than anyone around me per se. But when I was dying, I was going down fast. If I am standing towards the back of the pack, and a witch hunter creeps up behind me, he slices me up in a matter of 3 sec. Also, the problem is that players in PUGs are not THAT concerned to protect the squishes/healers. There will be 3 guys next to me, beating on a tank, and none of them would switch targets to help me out against the witch hunter. Which I cant really expect in a PUG. I like the sorceress.
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:07 pm

I am probably going to go healing spec for zealot so make that 2 uber healers. When will we discuss party formation for the headstart?
Back to top Go down
Darso
Officer
Darso

Character info
Career: Disciple of Khaine

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 pm

once we get into the open beta well worry about that, mainly because many things can still change in-game content wise such as classes. so when open beta comes up thatll give us the best time to work with what will most likely be out in the game for real.
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:43 pm

sounds good, give me a chosen, marauder, and magus game time!
Back to top Go down
Alyxx
Alyxx

Character info
Career: Sorceress

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:26 am

I love how each class is so different, it stops me from making alts, I like the zealot as well, might have a lil zealot alt, and the witch elf is a lil fun as well, then ive tried all other classes, and i just kinda went "meh" not my style. Well done classes Very Happy

Last edited by Alyxx on Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eaj Cire
Officer
Eaj Cire

Character info
Career: Witch Elf

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:13 am

Witch Elf, not only does she rock, but I get to slaughter High Elves in huge numbers.
Will also be making a Healer, haven't decided which one.
Back to top Go down
Warax

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 am

Just fyi, I will more than likely be playing a Sorcerer when the game comes out. Unless they massively change something before then. So you can put me down as that.
Back to top Go down
Ravalis

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:01 pm

we are gonna rock....
Back to top Go down
Dronz/Hati
Dronz/Hati

Character info
Career: Marauder

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:33 pm

I'm still gonna go Mara, Idk but smashing in peoples faces just seems more fun then sitting out of the fray and shooting twinkle toe balls of colour at people. Mind you Squig herders are fun the whole "my meat ball with legs is gonna eat you " was enjoyable cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info
Career: Black Orc

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Alright.

I apologize for being inactive. I've had a lot... and I mean a "LOT" of stuff going on lately. Anyways, it's getting close to release and I'd like to update this as soon as possible. For those of you who'm I have not added or met yet, I'd like to say Welcome to Requiem. Also, if you have "NOT" been added to the current Guild Roster. Please send me a "PM" with the following:

Your game name:
Your Class:

Thanks guys. I'll update this tonight once everyone gets a hold of me. Also, if you know of anyone who's not on the roster but you know their current Game Name / Class feel free to send me a message (: I'll update them all tonight, have a good day.
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 4:46 pm

who are you?
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:03 pm

Oafmwl wrote:
who are you?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Oafmwl
Officer
Oafmwl

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:13 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:54 pm

Still doing updates, send me a private message with your information. Class and your in game name.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Again - Send me your information with your in-game name / class and I will update it.
Back to top Go down
Dankness
Officer
Dankness

Character info

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Send me info if you're not on the list or the list is wrong. On another note, I will be playing a Black Orc instead of a Marauder. I've never been a tank, I have, just not that much. I've done healing, dps, casting, but now I will be a TANK! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Roster   Current Roster - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Roster
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General :: Guild Relations-
Jump to: